Learn more about how we’re dealing with COVID-19 and our new protocols.
AVMC just wants to thank everyone for the patience and understanding during this time. We have been experiencing longer than normal wait times due to how busy we have become. We, as a team, have been trying our best to accommodate everyone the best we can and know how to. We kindly ask you to give us the same patience and understanding. During this time, our business hours have been changed as well to Monday through Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM.
We are all trying our best, and we ask that you be patient with us. Therefore, we will not be tolerating any rude clients towards our staff. This is unacceptable. If you have any concerns, please ask to talk to Michelle or email us.
- We have added some policies to help us run as smoothly as possible. We ask that you read the list below, and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask. We are here for you and your animal. We have implemented a no-show, no-call fee to all appointments that are missed. Our fee is $15 for a missed appointment without calling to cancel. Please call us prior to your appointment if anything needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
- We also have a 15-minute grace period for your appointment. If you are later than 15 minutes, we will have to reschedule your appointment. We have been extremely busy, and having a lot of late appointments can push our schedule back, causing wait times for clients who have shown up on time for their appointments. IF you are going to be 5 – 10 minutes, PLEASE call us!
- We have added the option for sick appointment drop-offs. These appointments are made the day of or the day before to allow sick patients to still be seen. These appointments are in the morning, and you are supposed to go about your day. But please have your phone on you so we can call you with updates.
- When you are here for a routine appointment, PLEASE stay in the parking lot with your phone on you, so we can call you. Please treat these appointments as if you are still in the building.
- PLEASE allow 24 hours for ALL medications and food to be refilled.
- We also have an online pharmacy and Hill’s to Home for anyone who needs medications or Hill’s prescription diet. These can be delivered to your house, so you do not have to come to our facility every time you need something refilled.
- To keep us safe, we also are asking you to please get your pet out of the car for us. We will not be going into anyone’s car to get them.
- When the doctors give you a call about your appointment, it could be coming from a (224) area code. Please be on the lookout for that and make sure to answer!
Thank you all again for taking the time to read this letter and understand we are here for you. We are trying our best to be here for you and your animal. We want to continue to run our business and stay open, so please follow the procedures we have in place. Thank you!