Learn more about how we’re dealing with COVID-19 and our new protocols.
AVMC would like to start by saying THANK YOU to all of our clients for working with us during the pandemic and all the changes that came along with it. We are excited to announce that we are moving into the next phase of getting back to normal. This will begin on July 5th.
Here’s how it works:
- All routine/wellness appointments are welcome to come in with their pet for the appointment. We will only be allowing one adult (please do not bring children to your appointment) in at this time, as our exam rooms are small. Curbside appointments are still available upon request.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us to check-in. As soon as an exam room and technician are ready, we will call you to come in. Please remain in your vehicle while you wait for our call.
- Masks will be required to enter the building. Regardless of vaccine status or views and opinions of COVID, everyone, staff included, will be masked at all times while inside the building. If you refuse to wear a mask or are seen removing your mask for any reason, you will be asked to leave. This means a mask on your face covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- All surgery or dental procedure appointments and sick pet drop-off appointments will continue as Curbside. This means when you arrive to drop off your pet for their appointment, please call from the parking lot, and our technician will be out to get your pet.
- For food and medication requests/refills, please make sure to call 24 hours before needing these items so we have time to put them together for you. The pick-up of these items will continue to be Curbside. Please call when you arrive to pick them up, and we will bring them out to your vehicle.
- To ensure we can see everyone’s pets in a timely manner, we are implementing a deposit fee. This charge will be deducted from the total on the day of your appointment.
- All new clients will be required to pay their exam fee of $59 at the time of scheduling their appointment.
- All surgery/dental procedure appointments will be required to pay 50% of their procedure at the time of scheduling their appointment.
- Remember, there is a $15 no-show fee that will be charged to ALL clients that neglect to notify us within 24 hours to cancel their appointment or they do not show up for their appointment.